Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Dim 24 Juin - 00:05 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
How To Hide Likes At Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FC² ™ Travian - 2012 Index du Forum -> FC² ™ Travian - 2012 -> Partie publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
belihaliw

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:21 (2018)
Sujet du message: How To Hide Likes At Facebook
Répondre en citant

How To Hide Likes At Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

It's located to the right of each post. 3 Tap Activity Log. 2 Log into your account. If you want to hide your likes from everyone but yourself, choose "Only Me".Click Close.You can choose different restrictions for each of the nine categories but unfortunately, as mentioned earlier, you can't hide the fact that you like individual pages. Thank you for signing up. Once again, you're unable to hide individual posts likes. For friends and events, you'll see Hide from Timeline. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. Social Media Social Networks Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest How To Windows Macs iPad iPhone Android Internet & Network Digital Cameras Home Theater Email & Messaging Fix Windows Macs iPad iPhone Internet & Network Digital Cameras Home Theater Getting More Help Buy Buying Guides Product Reviews Software & Apps Do More Web & Search Social Media Gaming New & Next . Powered by Mediawiki. When viewing your likes in the Activity Log, you can see the default settings of each posts. Sponsorship + advertising Meet Pauline Services Shop Testimonials Blog Contact Navigation Home Start Here Services Blog Testimonials Tools I Use Start A Blog Contact . Lifewire Get the Most From Your Tech With Our Daily Tips Email Address Sign up There was an error. Meet Pauline Hey there! I'm Pauline Cabrera - your savvy blogging guru & internet marketing muse. 4 Tap Filter. Search Search the site GO . However, you can remove likes from your activity log, and you're able to hide any likes you make to public profiles and interest pages. Currently, this can only be done on the desktop version of Facebook. 222.. 7 Tap the down-pointing arrow to the right of a post. 3 Click on your profile name. If you're not automatically logged in, sign in with your email and password. How to Hide Your Likes on Facebook. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Warnings Hiding posts from timelines removes them from the main timeline on your dash. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Privacy and Safety ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Hide Likes on Facebook Four Methods:Deleting Likes on iOS AppDeleting Likes on Android AppDeleting Likes on Desktop SiteHiding Likes Section on Desktop SiteCommunity Q&A Facebook makes it possible to like individual user posts as well as public events and interest pages. Method 4 Hiding Likes Section on Desktop Site 1 Open the Facebook website. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. Your changes will save automatically. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Lifewire . It's located at the top of your screen 5a02188284
like to download apps for facebookhow can you sign up for spotify without facebookmac os facebook chat clientshould i deactivate my facebook account after breakupgmail login facebook accounthow to get my app id from facebookfacebook para celulares con javahack facebook account free no download no surveysfacebook chat smileys keysdownload facebook on mobile apps

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:21 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FC² ™ Travian - 2012 Index du Forum -> FC² ™ Travian - 2012 -> Partie publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation